Sunday, January 28, 2007

Space, the final frontier


You guys are not exactly right but you are definately in the right vacinity!!
Kr and Dad Posted:
"SP, I know I already sent you my answer for this picture . . . but, while I was in the shower, Dad had a Disney-vision. I had to email our new and final answer before going to bed just to maximize on our chances of getting all the pictures right! So, here goes. Dad says that this picture is of the ENGINE on the big rocket in the main room on the Space Mountain ride (to be specific)!Let me know how we did ASAP! It was kind of fun seeing my name posted on the internet as being a WINNER! You sure know how to make a girl feel special! And if you can't tell, we are all super excited for Disneyland!I luv ya!!! KR"
**********************************************************************************
Still no exact answer on this one... think about it one more time and then I'll post the answer tomorrow
-SP
This is a wall panel just as you get off the ride, the jets themselves don't have any lights on the sides

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture was taken inside Space Mountain. Dad, Jocey, and I think it is the lights on the rocket in the big main room of the ride.
P.S. Spencer, these were great! I can hardly wait for the next 5!
Love, KR

Anonymous said...

SP, I know I already sent you my answer for this picture . . . but, while I was in the shower, Dad had a Disney-vision. I had to email our new and final answer before going to bed just to maximize on our chances of getting all the pictures right! So, here goes. Dad says that this picture is of the ENGINE on the big rocket in the main room on the Space Mountain ride (to be specific)!
Let me know how we did ASAP! It was kind of fun seeing my name posted on the internet as being a WINNER! You sure know how to make a girl feel special! And if you can't tell, we are all super excited for Disneyland!
I luv ya!!! KR

Anonymous said...

It is the picture on Space mountain when you are on the ride you are going up the hill going into light speed. The lights go on blue first and then red.
Love Jocelyn

Anonymous said...

This one still has us stumped! Help please!