Wednesday, March 14, 2007

How could this be better for all?


I am aware that some people, (alyson & ben), get on and play sometimes every day, and that others, (everyone else) get on maybe once a week. I could wait to post the answers but still post the comments, that way you can play any question, any time, but then I don't get to give feedback with pictures... I am open for any ideas. In the mean time, I think personally that everyone needs to forget what is going on in there busy lives and make this game a priority! Come on people! What could be more important? In all seriousness, this is alot of fun for me and I appreciate any and all participation. Thanks!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the way you're doing it now, in fact i am disappointed that there haven't been more trivia and pictures posted! :( i've been looking at the same questions all week. (i'm really not mad... :) i'm just ready for SOME MORE!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!! YAY DISNEYLAND IN 8 WEEKS!!!!! YAY!!!!!
al

Benjamin said...

You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Yah, SP
Way to give me a talkin to!
KR

Anonymous said...

I am doing the best that I can, but I will start making it a priority to get on more. I will not however make it a priority to spell my name write. I think that one time I will understand the spelling of my own name. Joceluyhn